We couldn't believe how simple and easy it was to make these tasty Granola Bars perfect for breakfast or an on the go snack.
For this recipe we used Museli packed already with nuts and dried fruit a great time saver.
2 Cups Muesli
1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
*Optional Chia Seeds
Melt Peanut Butter. We heated in the microwave for 45 seconds .
Mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl
3. Line an 8x8-inch baking tin or dish with baking/parchment paper
4. Transfer mixture and pat down with a spoon until levelled.
This helps to hold the mixture together
5. Bake on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Allow cooling and remove from pan. Cut into 9 squares
7. Place in an airtight container
Use Oats instead of muesli and add your own dried fruits and nuts.
Spread oats before baking to create Granola serve with plant-based milk.
Add a variety of seeds for extra goodness like Pumpkin.