Updated: Jun 11
Very simple pancake recipe is deliciously plant-based and jammed with flavour.
The recipe below makes one stack of pancakes but double or triple for sharing or freezing.
1 Cup Oat Flour
1 Cup Plant Based Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Medium Banana
1/2 tsp Chia Seeds
Fresh fruits of choice
1. Oat Flour: Blend oats in blender until it resembles a fine flour
2. Add the rest of the pancake ingredients and blend until smooth
3. Using a frying pan add the coconut oil to cover base of pan and melt on a medium heat.
4. Measure out pancake mixture into a 1/4 cup and pour it slowly, towards the centre of pan.
5. Once the edges indicate a golden brown flip pancakes over spatula
6. Repeat process until mixture is finished
Top with fresh fruits drizzled with Agave Nectar, Carob Syrup or Organic Maple Syrup